Our sectors

We treat all personal data in accordance with our privacy policy.

What state benefits can I claim after an accident at work injury?

We can offer you assistance with applying for state benefits, and are highly experienced at helping to complete application forms, deal with the DWP and obtain medical evidence to help with your claim. 
If you cannot return to work after an accident you might find this assistance particularly useful, as it provides a means of obtaining financial help usually within a few weeks.
The benefits our clients are usually entitled to include: 
  • Industrial  Injuries Disablement Benefit (IIDB),  a  weekly  payment for people  who  have  been injured  in  an accident  at work. The amount is based upon the assessed level of disability.
  • Personal Independence Payment (PIP)  which is made up of two components; daily living and mobility. Depending on how your condition affects you, an award will be made at standard or enhanced rate.
  • Employment & Support Allowance which has replaced Incapacity Benefit. It can be claimed if someone is unable to work as a result of an accident.
There may be other benefits available that you can claim and we are happy to provide guidance on dealing with applications and completing forms.

Share this page: Print this page

Let us call you back at a convenient time

We treat all personal data in accordance with our privacy policy.