Woodford / Link claim client hub
Information provided below is intended for clients of Leigh Day only. It is privileged and confidential and should not be shared with anyone else.
Please click on the links below to read the client updates we have sent so far in this claim.
We will provide you with regular updates as the claim progresses.
- 5th March 2021
- 23rd February 2021
- 8th February 2021
- 26th January 2021
- 23rd December 2020
- 11th December 2020
Read a summary of our Letter before action which was sent on 5 March 2021 to lawyers representing Link.
Please click on the link below for details of our details of the Claimant Committee members.
CFA and ATE policy documents
- CCL and CFA
- Addendum to CFA (for clients who instructed Leigh Day on or before 5.2.21)
- Anti-avoidance endorsement
- ATE insurance - statement of demands and needs 12.4.21
- Factor Risk Management terms of business 2020
- Harbour Underwriting Ltd terms of business
- Policy and schedule 29.1.21
- Policy summary 18.12.20
- Factor Risk Management quotation
Woodford / Link group claim FAQs
Contact the team
Please contact the legal team on:
Telephone: 0333 242 0327
Consumer interests must be at the forefront of any regulatory change
Meriel Hodgson-Teall explains Leigh Day’s submission of evidence to the Treasury Committee inquiry into the Future of Financial Services, setting out the need for greater consumer protections within investment markets.