020 7650 1200

Food Safety - Celia's story

Celia Marsh a mother of 5 children, who tragically passed away following an anaphylactic reaction caused by the consumption of a Pret a Manger super-veg rainbow flatbread

Michelle and her team represent the family of Celia Marsh a mother of 5 children, who tragically passed away following an anaphylactic reaction caused by the consumption of a Pret a Manger super-veg rainbow flatbread containing yoghurt that was supposed to be dairy-free.

The Inquest into her death is yet to take place.

Find out more about our food safety and allergy team

Call us on 020 7650 1200