#CrackOutYourBike this Easter with the Leigh Day cycling team
This coming bank holiday weekend, join our Cycling Team heading out to find the best Easter related image they can capture on two wheels, and be in with the chance to win a £50 Wiggle voucher.
Posted on 30 March 2021
This coming bank holiday weekend our Cycling Team are taking advantage of the longer days and milder weather, heading out to find the best Easter related image they can capture on two wheels, and they want you to join them.
From the 30th March, until the 5th April, we’re offering one follower the chance to win a £50 Wiggle voucher to the best Easter-themed cycling image submitted via our social channels.
To be in with a chance to win, get out on your bike this weekend and tag us in your snaps by using both our handle @leighdaycycling and the hashtag #CrackOutYourBike on Twitter and Instagram, or via Facebook using the tag @LeighDayLaw.
Winner will be announced the week commencing 12th April on our social channels.
Terms and conditions of the competition
- This competition is promoted by Leigh Day (registered office: Priory House, 25 St John’s Lane, London, EC1M 4LB and SRA no. 67679)
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Leigh Day and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no service use necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- By entering this competition, the entrant is giving permission for their image to be used to in promotional and marketing materials by Leigh Day including social channels.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found on at the top of this page and further explained via our social channels – Leigh Day Cycling on Instagram, Leigh Day Cycling on Twitter and Leigh Day on Facebook.
- Closing date for entry will be Monday 5th April 2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- A winner will be chosen by our Cycling Committee by majority vote and will be contacted no later than the 16 April.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: Nwiggins@leighday.co.uk