Head of Facilities
Business Services department
Role type: Permanent, full time (hybrid working)
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits
Deadline: 31 July 2022, 23:59:59
Head of Facilities
London based, with some UK-wide travel
Permanent, full time – with hybrid working
Salary – Competitive, plus benefits
About Leigh Day
We are a top 100 law firm committed to claimant-only cases, ensuring that individuals have the same access to justice as the UK Government and large corporations. We are not afraid to take on difficult and challenging cases, and our areas of practice include discrimination in the workplace, defective products, financial services, and human rights abuses in this country and overseas.
About the role
We have an opportunity for a Head of Facilities to join us at an exciting time of growth and change, with new offices in a great location, with modern and evolving facilities solutions to meet our flexible hybrid working model! You will manage and maintain a modern and stylish workspace and lead a team of 15+ facilities professionals to deliver a safe, efficient, and customer-focussed service to a truly cutting-edge and unique law firm”.
Please return the following documents to email@example.com by 31st July 2022.
• A covering letter stating why you are interested in this role, your salary expectations and applicable notice period.
• A copy of your up-to-date CV.
• The completed application form.
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis, so please submit your application as early as possible in order to be considered.
Commitment to Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
Leigh Day is committed to the principles of equality, diversity, and inclusion. We value the diversity of our colleagues, our clients and the third parties with whom we work. We seek to create an environment where everyone feels included and valued for their unique characteristics, skills and abilities and supported in their needs and responsibilities.
• Hybrid working (typically 2 days from home for a full-time worker)
• 29 days annual leave (excluding public holidays)
• Enhanced pension contributions, life assurance 4 x salary, healthcare cash plan
• Subsidised gym/ sports team membership, cycle to work scheme
• Enhanced maternity & paternity pay
• Free breakfasts & lunch (on selected days)!