Sarah specialises in cases involving serious and life changing injuries, with a particular interest in brain injury, complex orthopaedic and amputation work.
Sarah qualified as a solicitor in 2010, having completed her training at Fieldfisher where she continued to work as a solicitor specialising in serious injury for two years post qualification. She joined Leigh Day in September 2013.
Sarah has a varied caseload. Some of her key cases include:
- Six figure award for a teacher who was assaulted at school, resulting in the claimant experiencing pseudo seizures, significant psychiatric injuries and vestibular problems.
- Six figure award for individual suffering from fibromyalgia following a road traffic collision rendering her unable to return to her job. Involved causation arguments and a complex loss of earnings claim.
- Award for young man who sustained a brain injury, maxillo-facial and orthopaedic injuries following a road traffic accident in which he was a passenger and in which liability was disputed.
- Award for pedestrian (a minor at the time of accident), who sustained a severe degloving injury to her leg when run over by a passing vehicle.
- Award for a cyclist who sustained complex orthopaedic injuries in a road traffic accident abroad.
Sarah prioritises seeking funding for early rehabilitation for her clients to assist them with their recovery and she will push for interim payments where possible.
Sarah is a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL).
Brain injury claims
If you or a loved one have experienced a brain injury due to negligence, you may be able to claim
Spinal injury claims
Contact our team of specialist spinal injury lawyers about starting your compensation claim today
Cycling accident claims and compensation
If you’ve had an accident on your bike, you might be able to make a claim.