Our sectors

To:
postbox@leighday.co.uk
We treat all personal data in accordance with our privacy policy.

Consumer law client stories

Lorraine and her family were forced out of their home by an appliance fire.

 

 

 

Debbie has suffered from serious health problems since being fitted with a metal on metal hip replacement device.  

 

 


Kevin Branton died in a fatal carbon monoxide poisoning incident, read his story

Share this page: Print this page

Let us call you back at a convenient time

We treat all personal data in accordance with our privacy policy.

To discuss your case