Talk to us in confidence: 020 7650 1200
A coroner has decided to refer a GP to the General Medical Council (GMC) following the death of a 23-year-old woman at the beginning of this year.
Lorraine's house was gutted by a house fire caused by a defective tumble dryer
Keith was exposed to asbestos at Heathrow airport. He successfully obtained a significant amount of compensation.
A fishing community in Nigeria was left unable to work following many oil spills in the Niger Delta area
After the wrong cancer was diagnosed Barry's larynx was removed and he had a tracheostomy
Katharina Theil looks at the ugly side of international sporting events when children can be exposed to the dangers of abuse
When it comes to plans to scrap the HRA, leading lawyer Sean Humber says the Prime Minister now needs to put the cat back in the bag.
Kiran Daurka discusses this week’s report from the EHRC which makes for stark reading into the disparity of opportunity and outcome within Britain today.