Our sectors

We treat all personal data in accordance with our privacy policy.

Advice and support services

If you have been subjected to abuse in a healthcare setting, you can contact a specialist organisation which can assist you to make a complaint:
  • Action Against Medical Accidents (AvMA): a UK charity for patient safety and to assist patients to access justice.  AvMA can provide you with advice about making your complaint and support with legal processes. 
  • Healthwatch England: an independent body for people who use health and social care services across England. Healthwatch England can provide you with help and advice for any worries or concerns you have about healthcare received in England. 
  • The Patients Association: a UK charity dedicated to supporting the rights and interests of patients and their families. The Patients Association can offer you assistance with the complaints
You may also wish to contact a service or charity that has the expertise and knowledge to support you. 
  • The Survivors Trust: a charity providing support, advice and information to survivors of rape and sexual abuse. 
  • Survivors UK: an organisation that helps male victims of rape and sexual abuse.
  • Rape Crisis: a service for women and girls who have experienced sexual abuse.
  • Victim Support: a charity dedicated to assisting victims of crime, including physical and sexual assault.

Share this page: Print this page

Let us call you back at a convenient time

We treat all personal data in accordance with our privacy policy.