Marketing Finance Assistant
Group Claims Marketing/Finance department
Role type: Permanent, full time (hybrid working)
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits
Deadline: 19 December 2023, 00:00:00
Marketing Finance Assistant – Manchester
Permanent, full time
Competitive plus benefits
Role Reference: MFA/MAN/LW/NOV23
About Leigh Day
We are a top 100 law firm committed to claimant-only cases, ensuring that individuals have the same access to justice as the UK Government and large corporations. We’re not afraid to take on difficult and challenging cases, and our areas of practice include discrimination in the workplace, personal injury, defective products, financial services, and human rights abuses in this country and overseas.
About the team and the role
The Marketing Finance Administrator is a very busy role, working with the Group Claims Marketing and Finance teams. You will be responsible for dealing with all Group Claims Marketing transactions, tracking spends and financial data, and providing monthly reports to internal teams including senior management.
Please return the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 December 2023.
• A covering letter stating why you are interested in this role, your salary expectations and applicable notice period.
• A copy of your up-to-date CV.
• The completed application form.
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis, so please submit your application as early as possible in order to be considered.
Commitment to Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
Leigh Day is committed to the principles of equality, diversity, and inclusion. We value the diversity of our colleagues, our clients and the third parties with whom we work. We seek to create an environment where everyone feels included and valued for their unique characteristics, skills and abilities and supported in their needs and responsibilities.
We welcome applicants from all sections of the community regardless of age, sex, gender (or gender identity), ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation and transgender status
• Hybrid working (typically 2 days from home for a full-time worker)
• 29 days annual leave (excluding public holidays)
• Enhanced pension contributions
• Life assurance 4 x salary
• Healthcare cash plan
• Subsidised gym/ sports team membership up to 50% off
• Cycle to work scheme
• BUPA Private Health Insurance
• Enhanced maternity & paternity pay
• Free breakfasts & lunch every day.