Associate Solicitor (0-2 yrs PQE)
Personal Injury department
Role type: Permanent, full time (hybrid working)
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits
Deadline: 12 December 2023, 00:00:00
Associate Solicitor (0-2 yrs PQE) – Personal Injury - Manchester
Permanent, full time
Salary - Dependent on PQE
About Leigh Day
We are a top 100 law firm committed to claimant-only cases, ensuring that individuals have the same access to justice as the UK Government and large corporations. We’re not afraid to take on difficult and challenging cases involving medical negligence, serious personal injuries, discrimination in the workplace, defective products and human rights abuses in this country and overseas.
About the team
Our Personal Injury team specialises in handling a range of complex, life changing and catastrophic injury claims including brain and spinal injury, amputee claims and fatal accidents. We have represented many clients who have sustained life-changing injuries and work proactively to ensure our clients get the rehabilitation and compensation needed to cover costs of equipment care and therapy at the earliest possible opportunity.
About the role
We have an opportunity for an Associate Solicitor to join the team and support a Partner and/ or run their own cases (depending on experience), on behalf of our clients, to the highest standards.
Please return the following documents to email@example.com by 25th October 2023.
• A covering letter stating why you are interested in this role, your salary expectations and applicable notice period.
• A copy of your up-to-date CV.
• The completed application form.
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis, so please submit your application as early as possible in order to be consid
Commitment to Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
Leigh Day is committed to the principles of equality, diversity, and inclusion. We value the diversity of our colleagues, our clients and the third parties with whom we work. We seek to create an environment where everyone feels included and valued for their unique characteristics, skills and abilities and supported in their needs and responsibilities.
1. Hybrid working (typically 2 days from home for a full-time worker)
2. 29 days annual leave (excluding public holidays)
3. Enhanced pension contributions (Pension provider : Aviva)
4. Life assurance 4x salary
5. Healthcare cash plan - Medicash
6. Bupa Private Health Insurance
7. Subsidised gym/ sports team membership - 50% off up to £30 a month
8. Cycle to work scheme
9. Enhanced maternity & paternity pay
10. Free breakfasts & lunch every day