IT Service Desk Analyst
Business Services department
Role type: Permanent, full time (hybrid working)
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Deadline: 28 November 2023, 00:00:00
IT Service Desk Analyst – Leeds
Permanent, full time
Competitive plus benefits
Role Reference: SDA/LEEDS/SB/NOV23
About Leigh Day
We are a top 100 law firm committed to claimant-only cases, ensuring that individuals have the same access to justice as the UK Government and large corporations. We’re not afraid to take on difficult and challenging cases, and our areas of practice include discrimination in the workplace, defective products, financial services, and human rights abuses in this country and overseas.
About the team and the role
The IT team are responsible for delivering efficient, professional, yet personalised IT services throughout the firm. An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Service Desk Analyst to join our new Leeds office to provide varied support, including 1st and 2nd line support, as well as being the ‘person on the ground’ for any 3rd line issues that the Infrastructure Manager may need assistance with.
Please return the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th November 2023:
• A covering letter stating why you are interested in this role, your salary expectations and applicable notice period.
• A copy of your up-to-date CV.
• The completed application form.
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible in order to be considered.
Commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Leigh Day is committed to the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion. We value the diversity of our colleagues, our clients and the third parties with whom we work. We seek to create an environment where everyone feels included and valued for their unique characteristics, skills and abilities and supported in their needs and responsibilities.
• Hybrid working (typically 1 day from home for a full-time worker)
• 29 days annual leave (excluding public holidays)
• Enhanced pension contributions, life assurance 4 x salary, healthcare cash plan
• Subsidised gym/ sports team membership up to 50% off, cycle to work scheme
• Enhanced maternity & paternity pay
• Free breakfasts & lunch every day