Suzanne White is an experienced clinical negligence solicitor who has specialised in this area since qualifying in 1999 after training with the firm.
She has successfully secured substantial amounts of compensation for people who have suffered serious injuries a result of medical negligence and also represents families at inquests where loved ones have died as a result of negligent medical care.
She has a particular interest in birth injury claims, injuries to mothers during childbirth, orthopaedics, misdiagnosed cancers, GP errors, children and adult fatal cases, and cases involving radiological errors, but advises on a full range of clinical negligence cases. Her successful cases include:
- Securing a six-figure sum on behalf of a client who suffered extreme radiation burns and a perforated bowel after receiving the wrong dose of radiation
- Obtaining a significant award of damages for the partner of a young man who died when his diabetic ketoacidosis was misdiagnosed by his GP
- Securing compensation for a mother whose baby died when the baby’s CTG scan was misinterpreted leading to a fatal delay in a caesarean delivery
- Winning an award of £1.5m for a client whose slow-growing brain tumour was missed leading to her eventual severe loss of sight
- Securing a significant and substantial sum of compensation for a child who has cerebral palsy after being deprived of oxygen during a mismanaged labour.
Suzanne has a medical background having initially trained as a radiographer.